Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Main Is The New Black

Shopping with my friend Sharina, looking around different shops, drinking wine with appetizers and taking photos in a photo booth along with styling a mannequin is what I did for Fashions night out. It was my first fashions night out on Main street in Santa Monica. You see I could not make it to New York but that’s okay with me because MAIN WAS THE NEW BLACK.  Stopping into shops such as Clever, The Closet, Agabhumi and Monkie, LF Stores and more, getting prizes, discounts, entering giveaways with one of my best friends what more can I girl ask for. How about $238 shoes for just $28, Yes my immaculate style lovers it happens. Don’t you just love fashions night out. Over 100 cities in 15 countries celebrated F.N.O. So tell me what did you do and where did you go for fashions night out? 





            

















































Hat: Pretty In Pink
Lace Top: Calvin Klein
Shorts: Forever21
Bag: Gift
Bracelet/ Ring: The Closet
Necklace: Claire's
Black Lace Shoes: FL Stores

Style Is Immaculate
xo-Kayla Wilson






3 comments:

  1. You look amazing, I love that cute little pouch you're wearing :) Wow, $28 dollar heels? What an amazing bargain! Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for ever leave a comment on my 1st blog dear...
    you've been so sweet in your style, I do like black too, especially for your shoes


    http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and simple outfit. I especially like your bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete

let me know that you think and follow my blog if you like. thanx for your comment! :)