Monday, September 17, 2012

Fashion's Night Out On Main St. 2012

Whats new my immaculate style lovers? did you all have a good time at Fashion's Night Out? I had so much fun going to at all the shops on Main St. in Santa Monica. its the place to be for fashion lovers that can't make it to the big NYC. It was Main St.'s second year of Fashion's Night Out and it was fabulous. here's a little look at the beautiful pieces I was lucky to find that night on Main St. and around the area.


























 
 
Free People






























American Apparel 

































































The Closet 







































Pink Ice






































2b








































LF Stores










































xo-Kayla Marie
Style Is Immaculate



3 comments:

  1. Love this post, love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh cool! you got so much beautiful clothes :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Love the pieces you got and your blog! I'm your newest follower, follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth
    caringcowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know that you think and follow my blog if you like. thanx for your comment! :)