Thursday, March 10, 2011

This One's For You

This one’s for the girls what don’t like to wear pants, you know the ones that love high heels and feathers. This one’s for you my lovely friends and all your fashion dreams. For the girl that loves the fashion magazines and all the style in between. Your style is immaculate, this one’s for you.








Shirt: Converse All Star
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: SBICCA of California
Rings: Vintage
Bracelet: Forever21
Necklaces: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21
Watch: Target

Style is Immaculate
xo- Kayla Marie


19 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!! I love the skirt and the belt is a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, I love this outfit, it's perfect. I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need some peacock feather earrings like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! The belt, shoes, and feather earrings are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, love the shoes and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the feather earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab skirt!

    Missy
    Enter my Exclusive Mint Velvet £50 giveaway!
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous earrings! x

    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your skirt, it fits like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes !
    Thanks for following I follow now back ;)

    Xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your comment!
    mmm, i really like the purple and black together here! veeeery nice :) x

    ReplyDelete

let me know that you think and follow my blog if you like. thanx for your comment! :)