Thursday, November 3, 2011

Millionaires, loves it!

Holla my immaculate style lovers, yours truly was in Anaheim a while back  for a Millionaires concert, along with my two lovely friends at Chain Reaction. I've know about the Millionaires from their very beginning and still to this day they have my love for their music. Their music is out spoken, fun, more then a little on the unclean side but that's what I love about it. The Millionaire's Allison and Melissa have their own style when it comes to fashion whether it be a big statement bow or a fitted hat and sunglasses they know how to make it work. At the show I bought a millionaires tee and now I'm going to rock it with pride. DGAF BABY!



   




Tee: Millionaires
Cardigan: Forever21
Necklace: Cotton On
Thigh Highs: Express
Skirt: JCPenney
Shoes: Wild Diva

Style Is Immaculate
xoxo-Kayla Marie





1 comment:

let me know that you think and follow my blog if you like. thanx for your comment! :)