Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well Done

Hope all is well in the life of fashion for you my immaculate style lovers. This is your look of the day. I have been on a Lady Gaga music love tour in my room for the past week but now my mother is in love with the Black Keys, its almost all we listen to in the car now. This just so happens to be a good thing because I like their music. Lady Gaga is now sharing a stage with the Black Keys in my room and I'm loving the mix. The look of the day is an outfit I put together as I was listening to both artist. loves it.
















































































Cardigan: Forever21
Sunglasses: Gift
Black Stud Dress: H&M
Shoes:B9
Owl Necklace: Forever21
Bracelet: Forever21/ Claire's
Rings: Gift/ 2 SMRT 4U

Style Is Immaculate
xoxo-Kayla Marie

3 comments:

  1. love the dress and the cardigan!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to steal that sweater. It's gorgeous!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete

let me know that you think and follow my blog if you like. thanx for your comment! :)